• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion Check every 8 hours

Supreme

Staff member
I am facing the same problem as Pratham Arora. I followed the youtube tutorial "How to Auto-publish Social Media Posts From Notion Database - Social media Automtion" but was stopped on the second page after installing the Pabbly-Notion connection.
I reviewed all pages on my Notion (all pages are ticked even the ones I won't use for this workflow). I also did not have the chance to select a database ID. I mapped manually, made changes in my Notion database by changing status and date, and requested a report that came back with a (0). see attachment.
I am very new to Pabbly and just wondering if the 8hrs. Trigger is a problem here?

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 16.39.52.png

Currently, I am on Free-plan.

Or is it just a hiccup of today as I am the second one with this problem?

As we can see from your workflow your database is currently being listed in the trigger event of Notion accordingly.

1706851023976.png

Would you mind setting my trigger for this one workflow to 10 or 15 minutes? email is helloheavenandmore at gmail.com and the workflow name is: Notion to SocialMedias.
Currently, we can only reduce the trigger time from trigger events for our paid users to 10 minutes.

Rea

As we can see from your workflow your database is currently being listed in the trigger event of Notion accordingly.

View attachment 37541

Currently, we can only reduce the trigger time from trigger events for our paid users to 10 minutes.
Yes, after i deleted everything and started fresh and after checking the connection on Notion side. Please see my previous posting in this thread:
Thank you for the information on paid users, - I will go and have a look. :)

Hey @Supreme I'm not able to see my CR ID property if it's empty in

Creation and revision​

workflow can you please fix that , and can we please reduce time to 10 min for this one also ?