• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

One-time cost plus monthly - Connect

gacott

I just bought Lifetime of Pabbly Connect, and I am looking to migrate from amember for a number of products.

A number of our products have a one-time cost, let's say $100 for the initial payment, and then $25 a month after that. From a sales and marketing standpoint, this has been very successful for us. Does the platform currently support this? If not, is is possible to get it developed?

Thanks

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @gacott ,

Yes, you can create a monthly recurring plan with a setup option. For example, you can set the plan pricing at $25/month and set the fixed setup fee at $100. In this way, the $100 setup fee would be collected with the first payment, and then the plan would renew at $25/month.

Please refer to the screenshot below for more details.

1716636623048.png

Additionally, to learn more about how to create plans inside Pabbly Subscription Billing, please refer to the help document.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/plans.16595/

I hope this answers your concerns. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us.