• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Ora.pm integration

amartinh

Hi guys,

I'm trying to link my Ora account with Pabbly, and in the process where the application authorization window should appear, it goes directly to Ora and won't let me authorize Pabbly access.

Can you tell me what is happening?

Thanks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I'm trying to link my Ora account with Pabbly, and in the process where the application authorization window should appear, it goes directly to Ora and won't let me authorize Pabbly access.

Can you tell me what is happening?

Thanks!
Yes it will take directly to Ora. Then you have to click on the Sign option, after which they authorization window will appear as shown below -

1619103571008.png

amartinh

I have tested the process in three browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), and all three produce the same result.

First a pop-up window opens to identify me with my username and password.

image.png

And then my Ora dashboard appears, but at no point does the option to authorize the Pabbly application to have access to Ora appear.

image (1).png

How can I solve that?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amartinh

While checking the first step -

You have to open up Ora's account first on another Tab, then click on "Connect to Ora" on Ora's Action.

Then you have to wait for a min or 2 so that a " grant permission " page will appear to access the permission.

1619103571008.png

Also, we have contacted about this issue to Ora's so that they can sort this delay issue.

Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Last edited by a moderator: