• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Social Bee Pinterest create post not working

Himesh

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzU1MjZlNTUzMTUxMzIi_pc
Hello team,

I'm facing an issue which creating a post in SocialBee plateform, it's givng me error like this
1713762528712.png

I'm creating post for pinteresr profile so social bee integration should ask for associated board which I'm unable to see here in pabbly connect.
And it's asking for pinning to option while creating post from social bee directly refer below screenshot.

1713762954845.png

can you please look into this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Himesh

The Social Bee application is user-integrated and managed. Therefore, we suggest reaching out to their support team to make changes and resolve any errors.