• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Integration with Multiple Company Social Media Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maarten2299

I've implemented automated workflows successfully in one of my businesses, and now I'm exploring the possibility of extending this solution to my other companies. Additionally, I am interested in assessing the ease of use for potential implementation in third-party businesses. Your guidance on how to scale this efficiently across multiple enterprises would be highly appreciated.

Specifically, I would like to understand how I can integrate my Pabbly workflows with the social media accounts of different companies, while still maintaining my central Pabbly account. My goal is to avoid creating new Pabbly accounts for each of my companies and duplicating the workflow setup.

Here are the key points I would appreciate guidance on:

Access to Multiple Social Media Accounts:

· How can I configure my Pabbly account to connect with and post content on the social media accounts of various companies?

Workflow Adaptability:

· What adjustments do I need to make within my existing workflow to ensure it can seamlessly integrate with different sets of social media accounts?

Centralized Pabbly Account:

· Is it possible to manage multiple social media integrations within a single Pabbly account without the need for separate accounts for each company?

Data Privacy and Security:

· Are there any considerations or best practices I should be aware of when managing social media accounts on behalf of multiple companies?

I appreciate your assistance in providing detailed instructions or documentation on achieving this integration. I want to ensure a smooth process for both myself and the businesses that may use this workflow.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Maarten

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @maarten2299,

Access to Multiple Social Media Accounts:

· How can I configure my Pabbly account to connect with and post content on the social media accounts of various companies?
You can set up different workflows to post content on social media accounts for different companies.

Workflow Adaptability:

· What adjustments do I need to make within my existing workflow to ensure it can seamlessly integrate with different sets of social media accounts?
For each new social media account you want to use for posting, you can make a new connection with that particular account.
1706056698853.png

Centralized Pabbly Account:

· Is it possible to manage multiple social media integrations within a single Pabbly account without the need for separate accounts for each company?
Yes, as mentioned above, you can create different workflows within the same Pabbly Connect account for various social media accounts.

Data Privacy and Security:

· Are there any considerations or best practices I should be aware of when managing social media accounts on behalf of multiple companies?
Regarding your concern, you may check the following privacy policy and general terms to use.

maarten2299

For each new social media account you want to use for posting, you can make a new connection with that particular account.
1706056698853.png
Thanks for your feedback, Im having trouble connecting other accounts, when i try "Add New Connection" it automaticlly connects to the same social media accounts. if a add a new connection, i must use the login from the company im supplying the tool to ? to gain there access.
Regarding your concern, you may check the following privacy policy and general terms to use.
Thanks!

maarten2299

You can set up different workflows to post content on social media accounts for different companies.
Thanks for the video, on minute 6:15 it is mentioned how to connect to facebook, however there is also already an account you can chose, how can i login to a different account? i see no other login option than the one automaticlly provided.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thanks for your feedback, Im having trouble connecting other accounts, when i try "Add New Connection" it automaticlly connects to the same social media accounts. if a add a new connection, i must use the login from the company im supplying the tool to ? to gain there access.
es, each time you make a new connection, you must log in with that company's social media account and then establish a new connection. I would recommend that you make these new connections in an Incognito tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.