• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Order Bump Pabbly connect through Swipe pages

BINSIN

Team,

I need some guidance on how to connect Swipe pages order bump into pabbly. Does anyone have any experience with the same?

It would be great to get some positive responses. Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @BINSIN,

Based on your workflow, it seems like you were able to establish a connection with Swipe Pages and capture a new order.
1698601520637.png

BINSIN

Hi Arshil,

Thanks for the response. I tried some frugal engineering on the order bump and was able to get the Swipe Pages bump order to connect to Sendfox email via Pabbly. However, I still have some doubts about whether it is for the order bump or the main product.

I would try to explain and give some screesnhots and you can please guide me if i am on the right path to achieving the outcome of Order bump notification.

I am using Swipe pages as my payment order form for a main product + order bump and would like to send emails to those folks who buys the order form. I connected Pabbly to this landing page via webhooks by placing a unique product Id.

Part 1: Swipe page - Webhook Unique ID
SWIPE PAGES - PART 1.png

Part 2: Under Pabbly connection - the same unique ID is visible for Swipe pages

SWIPE PAGES - PART 2.png

Sendfox: This is where i need your guidance - I selected or added these 02 fields under Birthday and Phone number to act as the confirmation of Order bump from Swipe pages Product ID.

SEND FOX -.png

Now, the mailid is visible under the list or for automation email under Sendfox.

The questions:

1. Is the flow correct and are we only getting the order bump information and not the main product
  2. The tagged used under Birthday and Phone number - as a unique product Id - would it cause any issues in pabbly automation in future
Would highly appreciate your thoughts on the same. Thank you for your time and support.

Binesh

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern, we suggest using custom fields to convey the primary product details, rather than including them in the birthday field, for instance.

Additionally, it's evident that the trigger response from Swipe contains the relevant details of the main product.

1698668946931.png