• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using Pabbly Connect to Integrate ThriveCart and Shopify

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests, I'm trying to use Pabbly Connect to integrate my ThriveCart and Shopify accounts.

In Pabbly, I notive the ThriveCart integration has options for:
  • Orders
  • Bumps
  • Upsells
Does "Order" cover everything in a customer order including bumps and upsells, or does it only cover the main product for the page?

If I have a bump and an upsell, do I need to setup separate workflows for each bump and upsell?

Thanks

Thank you.

Let's say I have:
  1. A thrivecart order form for Product A
  2. Product B as the bump on that form
  3. Product C as the upsell
I have three seperate workflows, on for each product, sending that data into Shopify.

Does this mean that the customer will have three separate orders inside Shopify?

If I have a second checkout, with different products on it, do I need workflows for each of those too?

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please record a short screen recording elaborating on your exact concern. Additionally, try setting up the workflow and testing the scenarios on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.