• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart and Shopify with Customer Shipping Addresses

I'm using ThriveCart as my checkout, sending data into Shopify for fulfilment.

I have a physical product that I ship. In ThriveCart I have added fields for customer billing address and shipping address.

To make it convenient for the customer, ThriveCart allows the user to enter their billing address and this info is then assumed to be the shipping address, with the option of editing the shipping address if they want to.

If the customer does NOT enter additional shipping address, then ThriveCart only sends billing address to Pabbly.

If the customer enters a billing address and then an additional shipping address, Pabbly receives both.

I setup Pabbly Connect for a billing and shipping address, but when it only gets the billing address it marks the workflow as an error

Is there a way I can have both situations in my workflow? I want Pabbly to be able to handle the customer only entering the billing address, or the customer entering a billing and shipping address.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @StrikingViper,

In your workflow setup, capture an order from ThriveCart which includes both the Shipping and Billing Addresses. Then, add a Router to your workflow. Route 1 can be used for cases where you receive both Shipping and Billing addresses; you need to map the Shipping Address in the Shopify action event within this route. Route 2 can be used for situations where you only receive the Billing address; in this route, you would have to map the Billing address in the Shopify action step.

The Router will check whether you are receiving both Shipping and Billing addresses from ThriveCart or only the Billing address, and execute the route accordingly.

I am sharing this workflow for reference on how you can setup the Router conditions. Ignore the trigger application (Google Sheets).