• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Order test gateway.

CertDev

I want to pull the woo-commerece data to google sheets , so I singup with Pabbly and try to connect by creating workflow and trigger it with order updated ,Now how can i do a test submission/record so that the data can be recorded here in the webhook response. In wordpress there is no option order test gateway.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CertDev

To add all the past orders to your Google Sheets, please check out the following screenshot -

2021-10-22_13h25_26.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CertDev

We have created the workflow in your account kindly try once to add all your past orders in your Google Sheets. Then you can turn it off when your orders get added.

2021-10-22_16h19_36.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CertDev

It looks like you have changed your credentials or maybe passed the wrong credentials. Also please do check that you have activated the JSON Basic Authentication.

2021-10-22_18h18_29.png