• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Overdue reminder emails despite making the subscription payment

eloinjess

I made the payment for the one-month Tier 1 plan on 16th/17th October 2023.

After 3 days, today I received two emails amounting 98$ which is overdue.

I nearly received a heart attack and am still reflecting on what is happening.

May I ask why in my profile section under 'My subscription' an overdue of 98$ is reflected despite making payment on 16th Oct 2023. Ideally, the plan's access should end on 16 Nov 2023.

It makes sense for 'My subscription' to show the current subscription as paid and not overdue. It should be sensible to alert the system that the user has paid and not send a dunning email. Adds so much confusion

How do you explain this all?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-20 at 02.31.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-20 at 02.31.08.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 80
D

Deleted member 12173

Hello,

We've reviewed your account and confirmed that you've already made the payment for your subscription. No need to worry!

The notifications you received regarding a due payment were due to the 'Dunning' process. When you initially attempted to purchase the plan in USD, it generated an invoice. However, your subscription is now active, and there's no need for concern.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to assist you.