• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly ↔ Klick-Tipp / 500 Proxy Error / SSL Handshake Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi support,

since 2 days I receive this result on my Klick-Tipp connection:

HTML:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">\n<html><head>\n<title>500 Proxy Error</title>\n</head><body>\n<h1>Proxy Error</h1>\nThe proxy server could not handle the request<p>Reason: <strong>Error during SSL Handshake with remote server</strong></p><p />\n</body></html>\n

I'm using Klick-Tipp → Add Contact when this happens.

Is this a problem of Pabbly or Klick-Tipp?

Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjEwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzMSI_3D_pc (last step)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bkoessler

Could you please make a new connection and try again?

1670928962176.png

Further, we have tried the action step and it is working.

1670931048299.png

Status
Not open for further replies.