• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect and Wave

wpeace

I'm trying to automate creating an invoice in Wave (waveapps.com) and while the connection to my account works, Pabbly does not appear to be able to access my customers. I also can't enter the customer name manually. Wave does not recognize what is entered in that field.

The field shows nothing is selected and nothing is available. Attempting to refresh does nothing.

I don't have the same problem with Integromat or Integrately as they both pull the customer information.

220421 Pabbly.png
220421 Pabbly.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @wpeace

We have tested the "Wave: Create an Invoice" action event and it si fetching the customers from the respective Business correctly.

Kindly cross-check the business that you have at least one customer present or not.

2022-04-22_11h34_50.png