• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Credits exhausted due to

cudy

Hi there,

This month, something strange happened, and it exhausted my pabbly connect credits! I've never exhausted my credits ever. Right now, all my workflows are paused because of this issue.

One of the integrations to a third-party app started having bugs and sent over 30x the normal expected usage for 2 days and my workflow ran 30x more than it should, hence exhausting all of my credits within 2 days.

I did not receive any notification from Pabbly connect only until my account had reached 90% of usage on the 16th November and I switched off the affected workflow. As of today, my account of over 20k credits had ran out of credits because of this.

1. Where is the functionality to limit per workflow?
2. Is there a notification setting per workflow to send alerts regarding usage?
3. Can the tech team help me regard this issue to waive off my account's credit usage due to this unexpected bug?

cudy

Furthermore, I should also note that this month, Pabbly's team had to manually reset my credits because it did not reset on the 1st day.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cudy

1. Where is the functionality to limit per workflow?
2. Is there a notification setting per workflow to send alerts regarding usage?
Currently limit of workflows is not available on the platform.

3. Can the tech team help me regard this issue to waive off my account's credit usage due to this unexpected bug?
Please share the name of the workflow and the complete use case which you have followed in the workflow so that we can look into your issue and can assist you accordingly.

Further, for now, we have reset all your exhausted tasks, so that you can resume your other workflows again.