• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Pabbly Connect] [Delay Action] Question ❓

Karek Rami

Hey guys, I have a question, please, does the pabbly delay action work with queue flows or not?
I mean, if I use a delay for wait 12 hours and retrieve order #172
What will happen [IF] before the 12h delay ends new order created #173 does the order field id will change to #173 ? Or it's different requests work with a queue? If the ID will change how can I save string for the current order #172 and use it in the order field?

4wowlbC.png

Thanks in advance.

P

PabblyMember3

Hey guys, I have a question, please, does the pabbly delay action work with queue flows or not?
I mean, if I use a delay for wait 12 hours and retrieve order #172
What will happen [IF] before the 12h delay ends new order created #173 does the order field id will change to #173 ? Or it's different requests work with a queue? If the ID will change how can I save string for the current order #172 and use it in the order field?

4wowlbC.png

Thanks in advance.
We do queue the requests and sends it one after another in order they received. So, there will be no data loss or changes and in your case, the order IDs will not be affected.