• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Error: I am trying to add contact on systeme.io

pawanrajput

Pabbly Connect Error: I am trying to add contact on systeme.io, it is showing error. Screenshot attached.
1708153224227.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pawanrajput

Please attempt to include all field values in the action step, and ensure that any necessary fields have been marked as required from your Systeme.io account.

2024-02-17_13h25_26.png

watny

I'm having the same problem again.

It worked for a time, then it didn't

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-25 194248.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 194248.png
    89 KB · Views: 12

watny

I filled those the first time, and on the 22nd. It looked like it worked a few times because when I went to my system. io contacts, the people who filled out the app form on Facebook have the same info in the boxes they didn't fill out.

Adding people to my contacts on system.io might work, but the third action, which is to add a tag to my contacts, is where I really need the contact ID, which I can't get from the second action(add to contact)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-27 170309.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-27 170309.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 11

Supreme

Staff member
Adding people to my contacts on system.io might work, but the third action, which is to add a tag to my contacts, is where I really need the contact ID, which I can't get from the second action(add to contact)
To get the contact ID in the API response you need to run the action step successfully and for that, you need to pass all the fields.

Else if you do not wish to pass the fields then you can run the API by Pabbly action step for Systeme.io where you can pass the fields accordingly.

1709108311268.png

{ "email": "MAP THE EMAIL FROM ABOVE", "fields": [ { "slug": "first_name", "value": "MAP THE NAME FROM ABOVE" }, { "slug": "surname", "value": "MAP THE LAST NAME FROM ABOVE" }, { "slug": "phone_number", "value": "MAP THE PHONE FROM ABOVE" } ] }