• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Experts and Consultants

Jithin

we're trying to integrate Facebook to Zoom automation-
"city" and "job title" both values are not able to integrate in zoom
we need "city" and "job title" values also in zoom to integrate properly

anyone can you please help us on the same
Mail : [email protected]
You will have to add those questions to Webinar >> Registration >> Questions to add custom questions. Hope this helps

You will have to add those questions to Webinar >> Registration >> Questions to add custom questions. Hope this helps
I have tried this also but in Pabbly it'll not visible Zapier tool it can integrate properly
so we need to integrate "city" field in pabbly as well

If you are a Pabbly Connect expert and can help other customers in building their workflows. Feel free to add your details below.

You can mention following details:

1. Your Name:
2. Your Company Name:
3. Contact Email/Any Appointment Scheduling Link:
4. Any expertise area that you want to mention. This will be your way to show the users how you are different.

As a customer, you can discuss your use-case and pricing with the experts privately and can talk to the experts to build your workflows.
Name: Adarsh Sharma
Company: 25 Carat Ventures
Expertise:
---> WhatsApp Automation (Meeting reminders to WhatsApp, Task Reminders to WhatsApp, Sending reminders to customers from WhatsApp, Birthday/Anniversary Wishes to Customers, Selective or all Email received alerts on WhatsApp, Sending alerts on form submission to any third parties, and many more)
---> Google Forms or Zoho Forms or any other forms to Google Sheets
---> Fetching Email details along with attachments and use them as per your needs
---> Preparing and sharing digital business card using Pabbly automation
---> Many more such workflows (requirements can be discussed)

x ray india

indiamart not connected to interakt please tell me abote

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    203.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    275.1 KB · Views: 69

x ray india

Integrate interact with indiamart, took 1 month plan from pabbly, lead came but only single lead came, I have to bring all the leads that come on indiamart to interact

If you are a Pabbly Connect expert and can help other customers in building their workflows. Feel free to add your details below.

You can mention following details:

1. Your Name:
2. Your Company Name:
3. Contact Email/Any Appointment Scheduling Link:
4. Any expertise area that you want to mention. This will be your way to show the users how you are different.

As a customer, you can discuss your use-case and pricing with the experts privately and can talk to the experts to build your workflows.
YOU all help me out before now your sending me to get HELP what the F-----------

mike

ARE YOU AVAILABLE NOW TO HELP SET UP A WORKFLOW PLEASE ADVISE
Dude!

Click on Private Discussions and raise a post there for them to assist you.

PC support is fantastic and I've never had any issue with them responding quickly to my issues.

There's also plenty of users in their facebook group that help each other out if you need it.

If it's something complicated, then organise a consultant to help you!

1. Name: Fagun Shah
2. Company Name: Freelancer
3. Contact Email: [email protected]
I have a very small business
I want to have 2-way sync between google contacts and WIX
I've set up two workflows on the dashboard to update and create
I haven't attempted to create a workflow to delete
what I have done is only partially working and bugs
I'm at the end of my skillset
I need the help of an expert to make it rock solid and function properly.
Is that something that you could do and what would it cost etc...
Thanks