• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Experts and Consultants

Hi, I have connected my Facebook page with Pabbly to automatically share leads on Google Sheets and tested the lead form to check if it's working. However, it seems that it's not working, as it's not sending leads to my Google Sheet. Please help me with this.

Tehillim

If you are a Pabbly Connect expert and can help other customers in building their workflows. Feel free to add your details below.

You can mention following details:

1. Your Name:
2. Your Company Name:
3. Contact Email/Any Appointment Scheduling Link:
4. Any expertise area that you want to mention. This will be your way to show the users how you are different.

As a customer, you can discuss your use-case and pricing with the experts privately and can talk to the experts to build your workflows.
1.Name: Joe Wesley Samuel
2.Company Name: Tehillim Corp
3. Contact Email/: [email protected]
4. Area of Expertise: All kinds of Digital Marketing Automations & Programmatic SEO, AI auto blogging, Automated Social Media Scheduling and Management

Tehillim

1.Name: Joe Wesley Samuel
2.Company Name: Tehillim Corp
3. Contact Email/: [email protected]
4. Area of Expertise: All kinds of Digital Marketing Automations & Programmatic SEO, AI auto blogging, Automated Social Media Scheduling and Management

Name: Muhammad Irfan
Company: North Aims Technologies
Language: English
Expert Tech Project Manager (FE Dev as well) and can helps others setting up Development automation along with team/managment automation.

shalena8

Hi, I have connected my Facebook page with Pabbly to automatically share leads on Google Sheets and tested the lead form to check if it's working. However, it seems that it's not working, as it's not sending leads to my Google Sheet. Please help me with this.
Pabbly Connect experts and consultants can swiftly troubleshoot and optimize your integration, ensuring seamless lead management. Reach out to us for personalized assistance and solutions tailored to your needs.

Angelo

If you are a Pabbly Connect expert and can help other customers in building their workflows. Feel free to add your details below.

You can mention following details:

1. Your Name:
2. Your Company Name:
3. Contact Email/Any Appointment Scheduling Link:
4. Any expertise area that you want to mention. This will be your way to show the users how you are different.

As a customer, you can discuss your use-case and pricing with the experts privately and can talk to the experts to build your workflows.
Hi Neeraj, how do I figure out which expert can help push RSS into Google Sheets, and then Google sheets to Linkedin? Is there a place to make a post or Request for Service here? Or do I have to contact each person one by one? But then in which order?