• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect Getting Stuck

ewali

I am having issue with interface, no buttons on the website working. Each time I have to click refresh and do an action, after that it stucks again.

Facebook lead connection does not open the Gmail it keeps showing circle loading.

Please let me know as facing a lot of issues

ewali

Moreover, I cannot delete the workflow anymore. After clicking the delete, the three dots disappear and the screen gets stuck??

Can someone Quickly help as all the leads or other actions cannot be executed.

ewali

All actions getting stuck!

Screenshot example

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 2.08.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 2.08.36 PM.png
    940.4 KB · Views: 8

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ewali,

If you are using Windows, please press CTRL + Shift + R to hard refresh your browser and see if that fixes your issue. If you are using a Mac, press Command + Shift + R to hard refresh the browser.

Also, try using a different browser or device to see if that resolves your issue.