• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly connect whatsapp automation

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzNDUxMzI1MTYwNTQzMyI_3D_pc
I've connected my google sheet to send data on event to whatsapp automation and have tested multiple times which shows to be working. However, when the workflow runs on it's own, each time the automation either has error or does not run at all (because I don't see it in the workflow history).

Only works whenever I manually enter the data and test.

I've attached an image of the error that occured. What am I missing here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 4.19.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 4.19.43 PM.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 4.27.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 4.27.44 PM.png
    631.5 KB · Views: 42

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @breakthelimitssg

As I can check, it appears that an incorrect phone number has been mapped in the WhatsApp API action step.
The correct format for the phone number should exclude the "+" symbol, however, the current mapping includes a "+".

To address this issue and ensure that the phone number is in the correct format, please verify that the number being received is in a simple format without the "+" symbol.

2023-03-31_10h34_11.png

In this case, we recommend adding a "Text Formatter>Replace text" in your action step. In the Text Formatter, please enter the "+" symbol in the "find" field and leave the "replace" field blank.

This should remove the "+" symbol from your data and help to resolve the issue you are experiencing. We hope that this solution will work for you and that you will be able to proceed with your workflow as expected.

1680239009903.png

Attachments

• 2023-03-31_10h34_11.png
    2023-03-31_10h34_11.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 38
Hi I've tried your solution but it appears to fail for all the workflow again

Task history ID: IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzNDA0M2Q1MjY0NTUzNzUxMzY1MTYzNTQzMiI_3D_pc

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 12.32.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 12.32.59 PM.png
    655.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Can I get some support to fix this via zoom? Have been facing this issue for a long time and I don't wish to waste more time because my workflow is occuring daily. I was referred by someone to use this platform to increase efficiency in my workflow but if still does not get solved as soon as possible I might have to stop using Pabbly. I hope the team understand and can support me in this, thank you.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @breakthelimitssg

After reviewing your workflow, I have made some changes and I am pleased to inform you that your workflow is now functioning smoothly. In order to confirm that the issue has been resolved, I kindly request that you recapture the response and inform me if the problem persists.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you require any further assistance or have any questions regarding your workflow.

Hi, I have just tested the workflow and manually added the number into the google sheet and it works. However, when I run the system, new data is being added to the google sheet but it did not trigger the whatsapp message. Please advise, thank you

Arshita

Staff member
In this case, I request you to please refer to the below threads if the data is coming from a third-party or external application.

Furthermore, I would like to inform you that if the data is coming from a Google application or entered manually, you can use the "Send on Event" option when setting up Google Sheets.

Please let me know if the issue still persists.