• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Facebook Issue

p14

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZmMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzYzUxM2E1MTZiNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi,
I am getting this error (picture attached), I have tried updating the connections, with ticking the update data box too but it hasn't fixed the issue, how can I resolve this please?

Thanks,
Pritesh

Attachments

• pabbly facebook issue.PNG
    pabbly facebook issue.PNG
    156.9 KB · Views: 29

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @p14

2023-11-21_17h32_48.png

"message": "Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.",

Upon investigating the error stemming from your Facebook Lead Ads trigger event, it appears that recent updates to your Facebook account credentials have caused the trigger event for Facebook Lead Ads to encounter errors.

To resolve this issue, we kindly request you reconnect your Facebook Lead Ad trigger event. This should rectify the error, allowing for the proper functioning of the event. Your cooperation in re-establishing this connection will ensure seamless operations going forward.

p14

does this also mean i have to re-capture the webhook for each workflow as well? If yes, do I also need to redo the mapping for leadconnector too?