• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly form Builder Integration with Razorpay to Collect Payment

1. The registration form https://avlonshikshaniketan.com/registration-form/ accepts any value for Date of Birth, Highest Qualification and Year of Passing. The specific values such as Date Calendar, Required qualification and Year dropdowns may be enforced for proper usable data.
  2. The form submitted and the payment opened are not linked together. What opens is just a Razorpay payment page which can be accessed by anyone. I want to direct integration i need to know the method

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @avlonshiksha ,

Can you please elaborate on your concern in more detail and let us know which Pabbly product you are using so that we can investigate accordingly?

Also, if you are facing concerns with the Razorpay payment gateway inside Pabbly Subscription Billing, please refer to the help document below to learn more about how to integrate the Razorpay payment gateway inside Pabbly Subscription Billing.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/razorpay-integration-guide.2846/

Dear Mukesh,
I want to integrate payment gateway on my online application form with dynamic value and also want to enable collect DOB, highest qualification & year of passing. The payment gateway i want to use razorypay.

Please find the below form link