• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly & LeadConnector - All custom fields incorrectly filled

Eden

Hi,

I'm building my first connection (using Pabbly) to pass webhook info from a Wordpress popup to the HighLevel CRM. The info being collected in the form is: First Name, Last Name, Email. That data is successfully being transferred, but HighLevel also shows that all of my custom field radio questions are being answered.
I saw that Pabbly's field matching step includes a tip about leaving certain fields blank (the fields that have the "map" toggle so one can manually type something in). So I've tried sending test leads through after toggling the "map" option on and manually deleting the information in the field. When I run a test of the workflow in Pabbly, the lead's info is being sent over to HL but all of these radio fields have answers as if the lead answered the other forms that the questions exist on. I tried the test again with the "map" toggles set to off within Pabbly and the same issue came up in HL.
I hope this explanation is clear enough. Have any of you fixed or avoided this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eden

Currently leaving the field blank will not populate the answer to store in the GHL account, so simply you need to toggling on the "Map" button and erasing the text will help you.

Note: While mapping the data in the radio field make sure that option exists in the radio field options.