• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Not Able to Handle API Request?

Anistatik

Why can't Pabbly handle this API request?

I'm using QR codes from this site's API documentation:

As you can see in my screenshot A from Postman successfully retrieves the newly created QR code test.
1725254837735.png

When I place these example values in Pabbly I get an error: HTTP 200

1725254915244.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Anistatik

The API request you're attempting to use presents the attachment as an image within the response. Currently, we do not have support for handling attachments in the API response.

Fagun Shah

Can you please provide a workaround in Pabbly for this issue?
What do you want to do with the QR code later on?

Because you don't need API step at all if you just want to embed QR code in something like Gmail's HTML body as image -
1725296399335.png