• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Notion Database Issue

nor

Nothing works, the "Create Page" recommended option is not working, every time I paste the database code, which btw, Notion provides 2 different long codes, I tried copying the 2nd part of the link, then one code, the other code, I exhausted all the combinations already and nothing works, Pabbly keeps saying "no results matched"

nor

Nothing works, is already connected, the create page asks for a page, I have tried to paste in that box any combination that can comes to mind, copied the entire thing, half, and nothing works. The only option that recognizes and show the info on Notion is the create a database item, but when I try to save that one after mapping all the fields, it gives me a 400 error. The name of the workflow is VA SECOND STEP FORMALOO APPLICATION 2 CLOSEM & NOTION
1667659891785.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @nor

As we can see from your Notion's action step, we can see your pages inside your Notion correctly.

Kindly check now and try again.

1667798660349.png