• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly schedule, Google forms and Google sheets integration

nirmehta

I want to develop a workflow which is schedule every 15 days or 1 months. Response are taken in google forms and then from google forms checkbox are ticked and then it is separated in google sheet and make a total of individual student according to roll no. and name.

I have attached a google sheet which needs to separated according to roll no. and name and if same student going five times in a camp then total of that particular student for the month is 5 and other student may be 3 times or 2 times whichever google form response.

In example i have kept same students attending camp for 4 times in a months so roll no, 2, 5, 9 are 4, 4,4.

1628771852445.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nirmehta

We looked over your use case and tried creating the workflow it but it seems like counting the particular students in the given manner is not possible as of now.