• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly stops running routers out out of the blue (even though they are true)

apps

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0M2M1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzA1MTYzNTQzMDBmMzUi_pc
Hi,

Trying to troubleshoot a flow.

What happens here in the task history - why doesn't it run step 9-16 to the left? It stops out of the blue...?

And same issue here:

It doesn't run any of the router items to the left despite it returning as true?

Instead it goes out a level and runs from step 3 to the left:

I see no logic in this.

Here's a video walking through part of this

Are there issues on Pabbly's end right now?
Workflow is here':

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @apps

We have checked your workflow at our end and it seems the workflow consists of multiple iterators and nested routers which are causing the skip of some action steps.

We would recommend you establish routers as required but use a data forwarder inside the routes and transfer data to another workflow using the "Forward Custom Data" action event.

To learn more about the "Forward Custom Data" action event inside Data Forwarder please refer to this tutorial -

Let us know if this works for you.

apps

Hi,
Yeah, I know about Data Forwarders and use them for certain flows but the problem is I am sending so much data which makes it a pain to manually map all of those points manually.

I don't see any logical reason in my flow for it to stop at those places out of the blue. My question remains. Why does it stop at those place and how can I fix it?

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @apps

Thanks for letting us know. For big data, issues might happen due to system limits. Although, executing your use case in this way isn’t available right now, breaking your data into smaller parts or modifying your routes could help.

If you need more help, we are ready to assist.

apps

Hi,
I made a new flow. It still doesn't work and the same happens. It stops in the middle of the execution. I don't see how this is supposed to happen.

I have multiple iterators because I need it (even and some only output 1 item), and it's a short flow and Pabbly stopping and messing up after just 7 steps as you see here is not useful:
1725465967452.png

This is a tiny flow so it can't be a data limit but seems to be a bug with the iterators.

See this video please:

Could you report the issue on Pabbly's end and help me fix this simple flow?

Flow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzY1MjZiNTUzYzUxMzMi_pc
History: IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzM1MTY3NTQzMzBmMzIi_pc

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @apps

After reviewing your request, we would like to inform you that Pabbly Connect currently does not support the use of multiple nested routers and iterators.

We regret to inform you that as of now your use case would not be possible with Pabbly Connect.