• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Storage Module Request (Zapier has this available)

Nikol' Mora

Oh my, Pabbly still doesn't have this :( Was looking to switch from Zapier but there's absolutely no way I can without a solution to this.

Hello @Pabbly

A few years have passed and this feature does not exist. The feature request is on hold.
Would you please give a short update on this? I would be very interested in the feature.

They launched the variables -
Many thanks for the tip!
However, this is not like the Zapier storage.
I need some kind of buffer for automation. The background is that customers can also pay in installments. However, the customer is only named with the ID at the time of purchase. For all other installments, only the ID is required. For allocation, it would therefore be necessary if the customer and ID could be stored in a temporary memory for approx. 3 to 6 months and then deleted again. In my opinion, this would not be possible with a variable - as there could be several customers.
Then I solve it with a Google spreadsheet.

Fagun Shah

Many thanks for the tip!
However, this is not like the Zapier storage.
I need some kind of buffer for automation. The background is that customers can also pay in installments. However, the customer is only named with the ID at the time of purchase. For all other installments, only the ID is required. For allocation, it would therefore be necessary if the customer and ID could be stored in a temporary memory for approx. 3 to 6 months and then deleted again. In my opinion, this would not be possible with a variable - as there could be several customers.
Then I solve it with a Google spreadsheet.
It can be possible with variable, if you store it as an array, but it will be complex.

Google Sheet is better for now.