• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly & Thinkific: trigger from a course price?

StephanM

THINKIFIC USERS please:

I'm connecting a new enrollment in Thinkific to adding a subscriber to a MailerLite group. My course in Thinkific has two prices
a) $0.00 for a limited time of 2 days (NOT the free trial)
b) $27.00 for all-time access

I'd like to add the subscribers to different lists, and I found filtering by course name, but not by price. Is this something I can do? Is there a work-around that you've tried? Thanks a lot :) -Stephan

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StephanM

We looked into Thinkific's action events for your use case, and their trigger event response doesn't provide pricing information for the course.

So the only option left behind is to set the router condition on the basis of the course name only.

Hope the above information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

StephanM

Hey @StephanM

We looked into Thinkific's action events for your use case, and their trigger event response doesn't provide pricing information for the course.

So the only option left behind is to set the router condition on the basis of the course name only.

Hope the above information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
In this case, I will create a separate course that is paid and run the automation through the course name.
Thank you :)