• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to AirTable - skipping fields

ajmartin

here is my workflow

I am iterating through JSON and if there is a field in field called is Discounted ? That field may or may not be filled - for some reason this is only creating the record if the field is present.
Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 9.50.25 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ajmartin

If the field has the data it will pass the data to the Airtable action as it is otherwise it will pass the data as the default set in the action step.

Attachments

• 1676872957347.png
    1676872957347.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 37

ajmartin

so if there is nothing there then i need to give it a value of 0 or something to force PAbbly to create the row ? I am not following your answer well

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ajmartin

Yes, with the help of the Default Value action step, you can pass another response if that data is not available.

For better understanding, you can refer to the same.

(Watch at 18:35)

Zen2023

If there are several fields where we need to have a default value in the event the field is empty, can we use on Action step to place the default value?

Supreme

Staff member
We have replied to your query on your other thread, please check that out.