• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Pabbly to Project Broadcast

Saturday

I use a product called, "Project Broadcast." I have an online form asking for "Name" and "Cell #." Webhook is my trigger, and Project Broadcast is my action with "Create a Contact." Under the "Create a Contact, the options are: "First Name" "Last Name" "Company" and "Tag." Instead of "Tag" it should be "Keywords." What can I do about this? Project Broadcast says it's a Pabbly issue.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try using 'Apply Keyword To Contact' action event to achieve your use case.
1715802583432.png

Saturday

I tried that. I don't know where to get the Keyword ID or the Contact ID. The contact needs to be created first. I also don't know what it means to where it says, "You can get Keyword ID by using Search Keyword endpoint." or You can get Contact ID by using Search Contact action."

I don't want to give up on Pabbly since I paid the lifetime subscription, but I am frustrated. I know it can't be that hard.

Thanks for helping me.

Mike

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can obtain the Keyword ID using the 'Search Keyword' action step and the Contact ID from the 'Create Contact' action step. We have made the necessary changes to your workflow. Please test the workflow on your end.
1715877401238.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the 'Search Keyword' action step, I typed the word 'gold'.

I assume you want the same keyword ('gold') to be added to each contact. If that's the case, you can simply type the Keyword ID in the 'Apply Keyword to Contact' action step and delete the 'Search Keyword' action step altogether.
1715882160749.png