• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Workflow Not Sending Information to Chat-Api

zest83

When I do save and send test, it shows as successful, but it does not execute the work.

Nothing is showing in Chat-API
The chat queue is empty too.. so Its strange...

What do I do?

Please could you tell me the reason?

zest83

None of my webhooks are sending the message to CHAT-API actually!

Please do a test at your end from your accounts

None of my triggers are working!

zest83

I have done a thorough checking

I have two numbers synced with chat-api

one of them is working fine
The other one whose workflow url I have shared above is failing for all its respective triggers

huge loss happening for me in terms of messages

request your urgent attention as to why this is happening on this specific connection

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Did you check with the ChatAPI team regarding the same?

It is strange that one of your numbers is working and the other doesn't seem to be working.

A better answer can be given by the ChatAPI team itself in such regards.

From our end, we fire their API for sending message. Your actual delivery of the message happens through the ChatAPI platform itself.

Did you try to contact them?