• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly + Zoho CRM Workflow stop working after some time

Lucas325

Hello there, i'm facing some troubles with pabbly's workflow while using zoho CRM integration.

By the beginning it starts to work as supposed to... but later it just doesnt trigger any request.

I tried to contact zoho CRM because another member of our company had said that he faced this problem before, but after the contact was told me to contact Pabbly.

I'll attach a link with the video testing the integration and a screenshot.

Dropbox

Last edited:

medialabs18

I aleady did that... but i'll try with .com.br because i'm not sure which domain i have to use.
This is because ZOHO CRM opens the connection window for 1 hour and a maximum of 24 hours. Beyond that, you will have to re-authorise the connection.

medialabs18

If you want to send lead/client/deal data to Pabbly workflow, use the webhook method. this is working absolutely fine for me. Moreover, you can use workflow inside Zoho CRM to set filters and conditions when to trigger the webhook and not every time.

Lucas325

Did you write a deluge script or just did the webhook setup in zoho crm? because mine is not doing the requests after the update on the fields...
If you want to send lead/client/deal data to Pabbly workflow, use the webhook method. this is working absolutely fine for me. Moreover, you can use workflow inside Zoho CRM to set filters and conditions when to trigger the webhook and not every time.

medialabs18

its just webhook setip.
you will need to select Form Data under Body and configure fields you wish to send to Pabbly.

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 11.04.49 PM.png

Lucas325

Thx, it's working : ) i did also a workflow to attach this webhook that's was not working, but i'll watch the integration for a time and check if everything is going right.

Last edited: