• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Partial failure in workflow

Hi,

I am receiving an error in my workflow, but when I check what's supposed to happen, everything is fine. The workflow is designed to create/update a contact in Keap when a new student enrolls via Thrivecart, and then update the contact with a tag. While Pabbly says there's an error, the Keap activities that are supposedly "failing" are still being executed. So I have no idea what's going on.

Here's the information I was sent:

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "ASE enrollment in ThriveCart to Keap and GCal" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzMjA0MzI1MjZhNTUzZDUxMzU1MTY0NTQzMiI_3D_pc
Step Name: Infusionsoft by Keap > Create/Update Contact
Connection Name: Infusionsoft by Keap #1
Task Error Detail:

{
"message": "Input could not be converted to a valid request"
}

If you have any suggestions for how to fix this issue, I'd appreciate it.

I am having the same problem. This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!
Sorry to hear that, Mark. It appears to be more annoying that an actual problem. But if it persists, then it's like the boy who called "wolf!" It's a pain to have to go check these transactions to ensure they actually worked.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @markbares

Thanks for sharing the fix for the issue. Kindly contact us back if you have any questions or comments.

I figured out how to fix it. Here's a video explaining https://www.loom.com/share/2477782f3b4647a68ca65cec63d9917e
If you have any actions downstream that reference the Keap contact ID, you will need to resample the Keap action and update subsequent actions
Thanks, Mark! This almost worked for me. I had to do each with each step of the workflow that was connected to Keap. But ultimately, it was successful. I appreciate your help!

So, I'm coming back to give a further update on this issue. I went through all of my Keap workflows and applied the solution Mark presented. But as of April 27, I'm again having issues with partial workflow failures for my Keap workflows.

Here's the latest one:

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Auto-enroll students in Sampler from WPP5 bundle" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzZTA0M2M1MjZiNTUzYzUxM2I1MTYxNTQzMiI_3D_pc
Task Error Detail:
{
"message": "EMAIL1 Email Address is invalid"
}

I have checked the email in question and it is valid and has been added to Keap. So I don't understand why it's being flagged.

Other failures include the one below (multiple instances of this one). However, with each of these, the contact is being added to Keap, despite the error. So, this is more of a frustrating issue than an actual error from what I can tell.

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Auto-enroll students in Sampler from WPP5 bundle" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzMDA0MzU1MjZjNTUzNzUxMzQ1MTY3NTQzOCI_3D_pc
Task Error Detail:

{
"message": "Input could not be converted to a valid request"
}

However, with each of these, the contact is being added to Keap, despite the error. So, this is more of a frustrating issue than an actual error from what I can tell.

Regardless, I'd really like to have it corrected!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @emeraldlake

We have remapped the fields in your Keap: Create Or Update Contact action step and it is working fine now.

1683532457195.png

We have remapped the fields in your Keap: Create Or Update Contact action step and it is working fine now.
How did you do this? As I said, it's all of my Keap workflows. Today, a different one failed.

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Add BLAB customers to Keap" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTY5MDYzNjA0MzI1MjZkNTUzYzUxMzY1MTZhNTQzNCI_3D_pc
Task Error Detail:

{
"message": "EMAIL1 Email Address is invalid"
}

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that after setting up the action step you haven't pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" and because of that the Keap action step wasn't set it wasn't working.

1683617461124.png

Though we have configured the action step by pressing the "Save & Send Test Request" button and it is working fine.

It appears that after setting up the action step you haven't pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" and because of that the Keap action step wasn't set it wasn't working.

The problem is, all of my Keap workflows were working fine until a month ago. So, what happened that they're needing to be fixed?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @emeraldlake

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if the issue still persists we request you to reconnect the action step or press the "Save & Send Request" button.

I had already reconnected all of my Keap workflows before I posted on Monday. I do hope you'll look into what's causing the workflows to break after they were already working, as it's very inconvenient to have to keep fixing them.