Payment Completed but Chatflow Access Not Activated - Need Urgent Help
Status: Open · Asked by F3 Motors on · 0 views
Hello Support Team,I have purchased the Pubbly Chatflow monthly subscription. The payment was debited from my account yesterday, but I have still not received access to the Chatflow feature.It has been more than 24 hours - I made the payment yesterday, and even this morning I still do not have access.Please check my payment and activate my Chatflow subscription as soon as possible.Looking forward to your quick response.
Thank you.
Payment proof
https://f3.easeduperp.com/files/IMG_20261010_175418.jpg
I am unable attach payment proof.
Thank you.
Payment proof
https://f3.easeduperp.com/files/IMG_20261010_175418.jpg
I am unable attach payment proof.
Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to Pabbly Support.
To help us locate your payment and activate your Chatflow subscription as quickly as possible, could you please confirm the following details?
Email Account: Is [email hidden] the exact email address you would like your Pabbly Chatflow plan assigned to?
Checkout Email: Was the payment processed using a different email address at the time of checkout (e.g., a different PayPal/Stripe billing email)? If so, please share that email address.
Once you confirm these details, we will immediately trace the payment and set up your access.