• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Payslip Automation

Hi, I have followed the tutorial
and was successfully able to send the email attachment payslip as intended however when I check the attached payslip, I noticed that its all the same, and information of new data in google sheet is not being generated on the payslip. Not sure why? Can you help me fix it? Thank you,

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Josefrandall

As we can see from your workflow, you have statically typed the document Id in the "Google Drive: Share a File With Anyone" action step, you need to map the document Id from the " Google Docs: Create Document from Template " action steps' response received.

And because of that, you were getting the same attachment from the email. Though we have corrected the mapping and would request you to try again.

I hope this will help you out.

Before -

2022-02-01_10h33_56.png

After Mapping the Id -

2022-02-01_10h40_40.png