• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Perfex CRM to Stripe Payments

isi

Hello together,

i have the following problem:

I want to add leads to perfex through different sources. After I change a lead to a customer and create a recurring invoice then how to add the workflow in pabbly for this:

1. Create recurring invoice for a customer in perfex
2. Send the data of the customer to stripe
3. Stripe takes the data and use the selected payment method to auto collect the money from the customer

Is that possible ? Or im thinking wrong and i need to create a subscription? If i create every month a new subscription then the customer would have several subscriptions after a couple of months.

Or should I let Stripe create an invoice and trigger then the event to create another invoice at perfex?

Hows the best solution?

Best
isi

isi

Hey @isi

Currently, Perfex CRM's trigger events are not available on the platform but you may post the request on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our integration video will look into it and add it accordingly.
Thank you very much for the answer. But i think i gonna search for another automation tool cause there are over 1.1k requests opened which arent yet "In progress" and things are there over one year. So i dont think that somebody would care about it