• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Phone number not getting captured correctly

Nadica

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzI1MjZkNTUzNyI_3D_pc
Hello,

I am retrieving response that contains a phone number beginning with '+' . The response is sent from my application. I double checked and the response and it is being sent with a '+' however the response I receive in pabbly is with a '.' in front of the number instead of a '+'. This started happening 3 days ago all of a sudden, it was working fine previously. What can be the cause of this?

Nadica

I'm now seeing that the response is pulled from queryParams and not from the body where the phone number is in the correct form with "+". Is there a way to change where the response is being pulled from?
Hello,

I am retrieving response that contains a phone number beginning with '+' . The response is sent from my application. I double checked and the response and it is being sent with a '+' however the response I receive in pabbly is with a '.' in front of the number instead of a '+'. This started happening 3 days ago all of a sudden, it was working fine previously. What can be the cause of this?

Luv

Hey @Nadica

You can use "Number Formatter" for this. You need to select "Spreadsheet Formulas" action step. Then it will respond with the 10 digit number. After that, you can add the country code in Vbout field before he phone number. Kindly refer to the image below for the further steps.

2024-02-16_15h50_24.png

2024-02-16_15h51_20.png

Nadica

Hi, thank you for your answer. I don't think this will work for me because I have different phone numbers with different country codes. I ended up using concatenate ('+', right(phonenumber,len(phonenumber)-1) so I got what I needed in the end.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Luv

Luv

Hi, thank you for your answer. I don't think this will work for me because I have different phone numbers with different country codes. I ended up using concatenate ('+', right(phonenumber,len(phonenumber)-1) so I got what I needed in the end.

Thanks again!
Hey, Thanks for the update, and it's great to know that your concern got resolved!