• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pinterest BoardId Issue

My workflows have stopped working with invalid board id. it was working perfectly until a few days ago and now it won't recognise my board ids which I have not changed. Has anything changed recently.

Thanks
Deborah

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @deborahlee,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @deborahlee

After investigating your concern in this "Pinterest xxxxxxxxer 2" workflow and it seems like content which you are trying to pass the character limit by 1 character in the Pinterest action step.

2023-05-27_12h56_01.png

So, kindly check the description content and then try passing it under 500 characters as per the Pinterest guidelines.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/busin...up to 500 characters,home feed or search feed.

1685172616329.png