• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive/Chat API Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening. I'm currently using an integration between Pipedrive and Chat API (automatically sending a Whatsapp message after a specific trigger on Pipedrive i.e. Create New Deal). My goal is to send a specific message once I move a deal to a specific stage on my Pipeline. However, the closest trigger I can find to that is the "Update Deal" trigger. The problem is that such trigger will send a message everytime I update a deal, not only when I move that deal to my specific stage on the pipeline. Is there a way to further narrow down that trigger? What I'm looking for here is a trigger such as "Move a deal to stage 3 in your pipeline".

I'm new to Pabbly and I apologize upfront if this is not the correct forum section to ask this question.

Best regards.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Basico Bem Feito

We looked over your concern and the workflow. So we have added a filter module on the basis of stage id. such that when the filter gets the stage id of 3 it will run and also when the previous stage id is not equal to 2,1.

Please try again with the changes and let us know how it works.

2021-07-23_12h55_41.png

This is a great ideia! The logic works perfect, I've done a few tests. However, instead of sending 1 message I've seen it sending 5, 6 or even 10 repeated messages at once. Do you think this might be an isse with Chat API itself? Also, I've had to do a few tests to find out which Pipeline stage ID was linked to each stage (it wasn't a logical order of 1 -> 2 -> 3... ), but that's not much of a problem. The only remaining issue is with the multiple messages being sent.

Thank you so much for your quick response and your help in adding the filter! I look forward to using Pabbly.

Best regards.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Basico Bem Feito

We looked at your workflow and the reason for continuous messages because it seems like you have set the particular number before. Although now it looks mapped and seems fine according to your concern. Please give it a try and let us know how it works.

2021-07-23_18h12_51.png

I'm not sure I understand. Did I accidentally set the API to send multiple messages? Right now it is sending a total of 6 repeated messages every time I update a deal to my specific stage. I've tested this for freshly created leads and old ones. Is there a way to check what's wrong?

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Basico Bem Feito
I'm not sure I understand. Did I accidentally set the API to send multiple messages? Right now it is sending a total of 6 repeated messages every time I update a deal to my specific stage. I've tested this for freshly created leads and old ones. Is there a way to check what's wrong?
We looked over your concern and it looks like there is 6 webhook that have been set after too many Re-Capturing the webhook in your Pipedrive account.

So please remove the unwanted webhook from your Pipedrive account.

2021-07-23.png

Wonderful! It appears I tested multiple webhooks and didn't actually delete them. I've now deleted them all and have sent one again. It's working fine!

Thank you so much fo your quick responses and support, @Supreme Verma!

Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.