• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Play pre-recorded voice with Twilio

Wakman

Hi, I’m working on an automation for my website using FluentForms. When a user submits a form, I want the system to call the phone number provided in the form one hour after the submission. I need assistance with implementing this timing feature.

Additionally, I want the call to play a pre-recorded MP3 voice message instead of a text message, and I need the call to hang up automatically after the MP3 finishes playing.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Wakman,

Currently, we don't have an action event in Twilio that allows you to play an MP3 file during a call. If you would like this action event added to Twilio, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform:

https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Update-Existing-Application

Our integrations team will review your request and, if possible, add the desired action event to Twilio.

In the meantime, you can try transcribing the MP3 files and mapping the transcription to the Twilio action step.