• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PLEASE HELP ME SET 24 HRS DELAY FOR MY SECOND TEMPLATE MESSAGE OF WHATSAPP API!

Navjot4u

I am trying to set 24 hrs delay for the second template message to be sent to user. Although I have easily set the message just like the previous step but do not know, "How to set 24 hrs delay for the next message?" I have Whatsapp API plan integrated with 360 dialog.

Also let me know about the subscription cost of Whatsapp API plan, number of messages I will get and Validity of the plan.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am trying to set 24 hrs delay for the second template message to be sent to user. Although I have easily set the message just like the previous step but do not know, "How to set 24 hrs delay for the next message?" I have Whatsapp API plan integrated with 360 dialog.
You can use delay step as mentioned below -

1637238754067.png

Also let me know about the subscription cost of Whatsapp API plan, number of messages I will get and Validity of the plan.
Please contact 360Dialog Team regarding these questions. They will help you out regarding the same.

Navjot4u

Of course I will ask 360dialog for the cost on their part. But would I need to upgrade Pabbly connect for the same service. If yes what would be the cost of Pabbly subscription for Whatsapp API and how many tasks I will receive in the cost and what would be the validity period for subscription? Like Is it for unlimited time or time bound? Kindly let me know!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Pabbly Connect pricing plans are based on the number of tasks that your account gets. All features and apps integration is available with each plan. The validity of the task will be for 30 days and will be lapsed at the end of 30 days if not used. Check this link to know about different pricing plans based on the number of tasks - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/#pricing

What are tasks?
Any action being performed inside your workflow is considered a task. Triggers are not calculated in the tasks. Only the action steps are calculated in the task counts. Additionally, internal tasks of the Pabbly Connect such as Filter, Router, Formatter, etc are not counted as a task.

For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp. It will be counted as a single task. If you have a multi-step automation workflow, it will be counted depending upon the number of action steps. For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp and then send the same lead to Google Sheets. It will be counted as 2 tasks.

We suggest checking this video once which will help you understand how tasks are calculated in brief here -

Last edited:

Navjot4u

Ok it is showing 12000 tasks for 10 dollars plan per month. Is it correct? or is it like 10 dollars per month on buying for a whole year? And tell me how many automation programs I can join after upgrading like am I eligible to join email, SMS and WhatsApp API programs simultaneously. Is Pabbly Indian based or International based company? Let me know plz!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Ok it is showing 12000 tasks for 10 dollars plan per month. Is it correct? or is it like 10 dollars per month on buying for a whole year?
You will be charged at rate of $10 per month if you pay for 36 months upfront. If you for monthly pricing, it will be $19 per month -

1637301017526.png

And tell me how many automation programs I can join after upgrading like am I eligible to join email, SMS and WhatsApp API programs simultaneously.
You will be able to access all third-party integrations which are available here - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

Is Pabbly Indian based or International based company? Let me know plz!
We're Indian based company located in Bhopal, India.