• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Please share Integration workflow of WATI with Pabbly connect.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AmitG

You can check the following video tutorial for your basic understanding.

Further what kind of workflow you're trying to create.

Supreme

Staff member
Yeah but since the WATI application doesn't provide any action step to get the contacts at once.

Yeah but since the WATI application doesn't provide any action step to get the contacts at once.
Wati allowed me to download the contacts created so far as an Excel sheet. I imported the data from an Excel sheet to a Google sheet. And then I created a workflow to update the Google Sheet with "new contact message." Did not work
Then, I discarded this workflow and made a new workflow only to add "new contact message" to a new sheet. Did not work

Supreme

Staff member
So that we can investigate your complaint, would you please make a brief video about it?