• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Possible on Single Not Multi Image (FB Page)

smy

Dear Support,

I've difficulties to upload 'Create Multi Image Post' (2 images) which produced invalid URL error.

However, when I change the method to 'Create Page Photo Post', the link works like a charm.

Why does the image URL on page photo post is producing success result while the multi image produced errors (Save & Send Test Requests) instead?

Please help.

smy

Here is the image URL in the question above:

Error message: Make sure your Page post includes an image that can be used in an ad.

Request aborted. This could happen if a dependent request failed or the entire request timed out.
However, the same Image URL above works on "Create Page Photo Post".

Please advice.

mysv

Yes, it doesn't work with link like that with Multi-Image.

Single image will work though.

Weird but I don't have the explanation.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @smy

Could you please confirm if the Image that you have passed in the Facebook action step is publicly accessible or not?

smy

Hey @smy

Could you please confirm if the Image that you have passed in the Facebook action step is publicly accessible or not?
Dear @Arshita

Of course it is accessible publicly. You can even open it in an incognito browser.

Your browser showing error when clicking on the link and unable to view the image?

Hope it helps.

Arshita

Staff member
When I checked the image URL, it gives me the following error https://scontent-sin6-4.cdninstagra...XEd5gUA9CvrJP7WDKQ&oe=657FF514&_nc_sid=472314

1702904471070.png