• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Prefinary Actions Not Working

hmba2

Hello Pabbly Experts,

I have a workflow where I am using prefinary integration. One to update a user and another to trigger a reward. Both are not working since yesterday.

Update user code is returning 404 error. Note that it worked well during the last week. Tested for other functions as well like Trigger Reward but it did not succeed.

Could you please help?

Thanks,

1655085348863.png

Trigger Reward Task is returning Blank

It should ideally return success or failure.
1655085400273.png

Attachments

• 1655005220481.png
    1655005220481.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1655005308233.png
    1655005308233.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 1655005361089.png
    1655005361089.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 46

hmba2

Getting no response from prefinary when reward task is triggered. Also dont think it is acting as expected.

The workflow name is "LIVE - Firstwish Foundation - Guardian Form V2"

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hmba2

We have checked the same at our end in the PostMan application and it seems like the issue is from their API.

So, kindly contact their support team for the same issue.

unnamed.png

hmba2

I am not getting much from the image. So, you too are not getting a response for this function? Let me know

Subin

Staff member
Hey @hmba2 !

That's correct, as you can see in the above image when checking on the Postman site, we got the response as blank.

This means the response is coming blank from the application's end itself i.e from Prefinary's end.

So, kindly contact their support team for the same issue, and let us know what they let you know on this.

In case anything is required at our end to change, we will do the needful.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

prefinery

Hi @hmba2 !

As mentioned in Prefinery's API documentation for the Rewards#trigger endpoint, the response will be an array of triggered rewards. Specifically, "This API endpoint allows you to let us know that a person has completed an action. If having performed that action causes any rewards to be earned by any users, then those rewards will be created and the list will be returned here."

In this case, you have a correctly formed API request (which is why no error is returned); however, there are no rewards to be earned for the email address and event combination that you are sending. Therefore, an empty array is returned with a HTTP 200 (success).

I see that you have written into our support, so I will continue the conversation over there in order to discuss how our rewards system works and address any concerns about why no rewards are triggered for your scenario.

Best regards,
Justin @ Prefinery Support