• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Printing file link sent through email and add text before printing

luis.dcrj93

Hello everyone.
I need to print shipping labels that are available to download/print from a link sent through email, and add text information (packing slip) to it. That text information is in the message body, along withe the label link.

Actually I have the following workflow (and it works like a charm):

1. Email Parser by Pabbly (simple response);
2. Text Formatter by Pabbly. Action event: text parser (which allows me to parse the file URL);
3. Ezeep blue printing (Where I insert the parsed file URL and automatically print my file.

The thing is: I need to add the packing slip information to the file and then print it. Is that possible? I'm kinda lost at this step.
Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Fagun Shah

You can try using Google Doc - Create a File from Template action.

That way you can set a variable in the template and pass it's value from the workflow.

If this doesn't work then it would be better if you can share a screenrecording of what kind of edits you want to do in the file using pabbly.

luis.dcrj93

Hi Fagun, thanks for your reply. Please check the image below.
1. The email body
2. The standard label that I get right after clicking on the link
3. What I'm trying to achieve before printing through ezeep

Untitled-1.jpg

Fagun Shah

I don't think that is currently possible in Pabbly Connect via any app integrations.

@Supreme @Pabbly can confirm this, but if youfind any app that support this kind of thing and has an api let me know.

luis.dcrj93

I think I'll be able to achieve that if I print separated files but in the same action, instead of adding both contents (png label and txt packing slip) to a new file and printing it. I'll try a few more times