• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem: Business contacts can't be created using Salesflare Update account action

apps

Hi,

As described in the title.
Currently one can’t update custom fields using the Update an Account Salesflare action. Could you please add this? Have 11 fields needed to be updated on Salesflare accounts.

Only Create Account has the Custom Fields box, so this must be a pretty quick fix. The problem is in Salesflare VAT ID and other important business info have to be kept in Custom fields and since the Update Account action does not have a custom fields section all contact come in as B2C contacts instead of B2B which then messes up everything else (including making invoices that do not get a VAT number or company name, and creates a wrong contact type and more).

Could you prioritize this please since this is such a small and quick addition? It is already there on Create account - but is missing on Update account which messes every other business process to B2B clients up.

I have created a request could you please check this out

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We have added the Salesflare: Update Account action step in the current integration of Salesflare.

So, kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1671622656535.png

apps

Thanks! I already implemented the new actions now in my flow. Will wait and see if it works when I get the next booking.

Thanks again!