• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem Connecting Paably form output data into chatgpt

mbest

I am trying to connect the data from my pabbly forms to chat gpt to produce a document based on the data captured from the form. However It seems that I am stuck because when I run the test the AI column says the following: " I'm sorry, I cannot input the answers from the pre-consultation form for a specific storefront as I do not have access to such data. I am an AI language model and I don't have the ability to collect information from external sources." I though that mapping was suppose to connect the current forms output data from the pabbly form? What am I missing here please help?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 25

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mbest

When you see the message, "I'm sorry, I cannot input the answers from the pre-consultation form for a specific storefront as I do not have access to such data," it means that the AI model cannot directly gather data from the API call because it doesn't have the ability to access external sources.

We recommend you check the prompt you are passing or contact the API support team on the behavior of the application.

mbest

But the application that I am trying to get the data from directly is from a pabbly form. I am going to attach a short video to try and explain better what my issue is

mbest

OK I am having a new problem where I am trying to update the form because I have made some changes to it. When I go to click on the "webhook response button to ensure that response received is the new updated version of the form the button just keeps on buffering. I tried hitting f5 to refresh the screen and I even closed the pabbly connect application and came back in and it still just keeps buffering as shown in the caption Please help.

Attachments

• buffering webhook.JPG
    buffering webhook.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 23

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to setup Pabbly Form Builder as your trigger step and capture response:

Make sure to make a test submission the way its shown in the video.