• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem in Workflow. Please Review and Fix...lot of time wasted.

REQUIREMENT
-We have a Google Sheet with 1000 MCQs (multiple choice questions).
-We want to send 3 New Telegram Quiz Poll from this google sheet at regular intervals (defined below) i.e.
  • Send 3 new (i.e next 3 rows of MCQ google sheet) telegram poll
    • a) after every 10 minutes,
    • b) between 7am to 9 am IST
    • c) from 1st to 10th of every month
MCQ Google sheet details:
link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17WnHyjTnMvjHEhdU_QLs8eTKuXnC3EDQhwc1SZffF9U/edit?usp=sharing
Webhook: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/IjU3NmQwNTZlMDYzMDA0M2M1MjZlNTUzMyI_3D_pc
Trigger column: H

Telegram Group details:
  • GroupID: @bpscbsscstudents
  • username for your bot: GoogleSheetsTelegramBot_bot
  • Use this token to access the HTTP API: 6011650870:AAFNBO3dTcxmeLeBT5an3x_gGQjAMHVl2J8
We are unable to connect Google sheets with Telegram such that it sends the next 3 rows as polls to telegram every time between 7 AM to 9AM IST?

PLEASE EDIT THE ABOVE WORKFLOW FOR THIS. 🙏

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @vikasgupta2841,

As per your use case, we have created and shared three workflows with you. Please create a separate folder and keep all three workflows in it.

Workflow 1: Use this workflow to automate the process of sending Telegram Polls from Google Sheets at regular intervals of 10 minutes between 7 AM and 9 AM. To get a better understanding of your workflow, please refer to this thread -

Workflow 2: Use this workflow to start Workflow 1 on the 1st day of each month.

Workflow 3: Use this workflow to pause Workflow 1 on the 10th day of each month.

I have connected telegram bot as per your suggestion but getting below error.
Please check my workflow and help to fix this:

1682408297748.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I thought you would be replying as you were viewing my thread
We apologize for the delay. During the testing of your workflow, it was discovered that the Answer Explanation in your Telegram Poll contained double quotes ("). As a result, an error occurred. However, we were able to resolve the issue by replacing the double quotes with single quotes, and the workflow resumed normally. To avoid encountering this error in the future, kindly replace all double quotes in your polls with single quotes.

image (1).png

Whats happening?
The workflow executed successfully but it is sending the SAME ROW (i.e. same telegram poll) AGAIN & AGAIN.

What should happen?
i. It should send the next row as telegram poll every time
ii. After all rows in the google sheet is over it should start again from 1st row

Please fix this.