• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem Sending email to use Smtp by Pabbly

Status
Not open for further replies.

amicici

Hi, for some days I have no longer been able to send emails to some "particular" addresses that, having received the content, carry out specific operations. Can you kindly check?

The email (already deactivated) was: [email protected]

I can't understand why, your system truncates the email without even asking for permission.

Therefore, please whitelist this type of address, with the initial and final location (domain) whitelisted.

I cannot change emails to a multinational that provides me with sms services and that is not included in your roadmaps, but the important thing is that until 08/18/2022 has always worked.

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-09-25 alle 19.13.22.png
    Schermata 2022-09-25 alle 19.13.22.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 47
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @amicici

We are discussing this issue with the technical team. Kindly allow us more time to reply back with an update. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @amicici

Our technical team has fixed this issue. Could you please send the data through the trigger app and check if you are still facing any issues with it?

Thanks
Kunal

Status
Not open for further replies.