• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem to create Deal in Pipedrive

I have created a workflow to create new deal in Pipedrive.

My workflow is :
1. Collect data from Ninja Form
2. Update or Create New Organization (Pipedrive)
3. Create Person (Pipedrive)
4. Create Deal (Pipedrive)

All data sync successfully. However, when I create a same organization name, it would not check duplicate and create a new name once again.

It is also strange that the new deal is associated to the old one....

May I know how to solve it? Thank you.

1685074833740.png

Attachments

• 1685073846806.png
    1685073846806.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Foundstone

We are currently looking into it. So, kindly allow us some time.

Meanwhile, you can use the "Search Organisation" action step then on the basis of its presence your create one or simply pass the Organization ID then follow the reset of the action step same as you were using.

1685088474396.png

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Foundstone,

We are pleased to inform you that our team has effectively addressed your queries. In order to ensure seamless data integration, we kindly recommend attempting to map the data again using the "Find or Create Organisation" feature. By doing so, we are confident that you will no longer encounter any issues associating the new deal with the previous one.

Please take a moment to verify the suggested solution and inform us of any further concerns you may have.

Best Regards,
Nivesh Jain